Powered by Blogger.

A Special Message From the Voice of Success

  I am...Success.


  All humans want to achieve me, and want me in abundance; but very few respect me and obey my laws. I am a trophy, and if you must achieve any trophy, you must kill the slumber and brave the cumber. Those are my enemies and you must help me fight against them so you gain my favour. The path that leads to me is filled with obstacles and challenges which cannot be bypassed, but some rather than arming themselves enough to take this path, seek different paths which lead to my look-alike - Pseudo Success.




  Pseudo-success does in effect look like me... But it takes wisdom to discern and choose me over him after proper discernment. He comes more easily, and lives at the end of a short, broad way. He comes with fraud, deceit, theft and what have you? But his setback is his condition of limit to financial achievement. Pseudo success attracts fake friends, fake happiness, fake respect, fake everything, and these, after the achievement.



  Along the tunnel that leads to me lies true friendships, which come along with respect and honour, love, smartness, serviceability, selflessness and all good qualities you can think of. What many of you mortals fail to understand is that I actually cost nothing to attain for a selfless man. It often happens that I locate some people and come to them, with little effort of theirs. These are those who command me. Those who attract me, who pull me to themselves. They are able to do this because of their powerful links with the universe, my master, mother nature.



The universe is friendly to anyone who is friendly to any of hers. Being friendly to any of hers means being friendly to your kind, your fellow humans. True friendship is personified in selflessness. If you block me from getting to another, you block me from getting to you as well. If you let me pass through you to another, I leave residue in you. This residue is special in that it commands a special kind of honour, that which the gratitude of the beneficiaries will pay you.



It takes a mentor to make a champion. A mentor is a father. The father figure of a champion is an even bigger champion.



Now you may wonder what happens to people who already have me, and don't want to have me get to another through them. What I have to tell you about this is such people do not exist. If you think they do, check again. Do they possess me or my look-alike? Note that it takes wisdom to have me, and all wisdom bears knowledge of the fact that abundance comes through munificence. These two cannot be separated.



 Many of you think mother nature is cruel, unfair, unjust and what have you, to grant abundance to some and not others. Mind language is the key to whatever you want. In what language do you communicate silently with the universe? Is it the language of gratitude or that of ingratitude? Is it one of optimism or one of pessimism? Is it a language of expectancy and anticipation or one of acceptance and languidness? Use the authority bestowed upon you to attract me. Don't be an ingrate; don't be a pessimist; don't be a weakling. Be a CHAMPION. The genes are inside of you.    



 I, Success. 




 By Ngole E. Stanley